Patient Testing with Epi proColon ® 2.0 CE
Your patient’s blood sample may be drawn in your office laboratory as part of their routine health check.
About Getting Tested
- The test does not require pretest dietary or medication restrictions before
blood is drawn.
- Within a few days, you receive your patient’s test result.
- Share the Epi proColon® 2.0 CE test results with your patient, and together, decide if there is any additional follow-up necessary.
- Patients with positive Epi proColon® 2.0 CE test results should be referred for diagnostic colonoscopy.
About the Benefits
- Epi proColon 2.0 CE is a blood test choice for your patient.
- A blood test is a routine and patient-accepted method of testing.
- Epi proColon® 2.0 CE detects methylated Septin 9 DNA that is associated with colorectal cancer.
- When found early, CRC is usually curable.
- Choice and preference are key factors that influence patient behavior.